Sunday, November 30, 2008

Final Blog...

I believe that my favorite reading was Atonement, but I actually also enjoyed The Obsolete Man. I enjoyed Atonement because of its mystery and suspense. I also enjoyed The Obsolete Man because of its ability to relate to everyday life even though it was based on a story a long time ago. The story was one in which many people can relate. I honestly was not crazy about Sula, I really didnt get anything from it. Although the story had many deep meanings I didnt find the characters to be interesting or giving me drive to follow the story line. If I couldve added a book to read I probably would have included The Shack, it is a contemporary Christian based book. I believe it is a very interesting novel that has a great story line and would be a good read for discussion or for an essay topic.

No comments: